Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Turn off your turn signal.

Uhm, I'm not sure how to tell you this seeing as we are in separate cars and you can't possibly hear me, but your turn signal is on. You don't seem interested in changing lanes any time soon, so maybe you already did and just forgot? Surely you will look down any second now to check your speed and notice the flashing light, It's no big deal. It's just that people are unable to tell your intentions, so it's not really safe.

Ok, its been 5 minutes now. Have you not checked your speed once in that time? How can you not see the yellow light flashing? Perhaps you like the click, click, click sound the turn signal makes? Maybe your music is too loud to hear that sound. Surely you will be changing lanes again soon and you will notice it. I will remain calm.

Oh come on! How is this possible? It's been 10 minutes. Turn off your turn signal. Turn it off now! This flashing is driving me a little mad. Maybe you'll actually be turning soon? Maybe? No, still in this lane, alright. Argh. Turn it off! Turn it off! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! aljgtmtlasjms...s.afj...........

2 comments:

  1. The only reasonable answer here is to get in front of them and then turn on the same turn signal and leave it on. Maybe then they will get the hint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only forgiveable if it's a motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete