Saturday, December 17, 2011

You've been weaving in and out of traffic for an hour...

...and I can still see you.

Look, I'm frustrated that traffic is at a standstill too. I would really like to get to where I'm going, and I have no idea what is causing this slowdown. What I do know is that: you are not helping. Every time you change lanes it slows everything down a little bit more. It's not even saving you any time. Even though you've swerved in and out of different lanes for the past hour, and I've stayed put, I can still see you. You're 5 car lengths ahead of me, and you started out right behind me. If you and all the other idiots out there just kept to a lane we might all be on our merry way right now. But no, you have to be a bad driver and I'm stuck in this mess and I hate you.

1 comment:

  1. There have been studies done showing that if we followed the same rule as ants that we would almost eliminate traffic problems.

    Here is a link to a decent article...

    http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/02/anttraffic/

    ReplyDelete